Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site


Monday, January 16, 2012

the significance of having a teacher (ustad) in amalyaat


Assalama oalaikum,
The backing of an ustad is indispensable for an amel. Performing chillas to bring jinnat under one’s control is like playing with fire. It is a highly risky work that cannot be done by an amil single-handedly. Just like a child needs help at every step and gets the support of his parents if he stumbles, similarly a novice amil gets help from his teacher. If the amil happens to make some mistake, then his teacher handles the situation and saves him from getting into serious trouble at the hands of the jinnat.
The amil shares all the incidences that take place once his amal begins, with his teacher. If the jinnat are trying to fool the amil in any way the teacher, who has much more experience, understands their ploy and deals with them cleverly.
Unfortunately, many people who are oblivious of the importance of having a teacher’s support in amalyaat end up destroying their life. They may get into insurmountable difficulties and then regret having tried to enter into this field. So in order to protect oneself from facing so much trouble it is advisable to take the help of an experienced teacher. This is because if the amil gets into any trouble then only his teacher can bring him out of the difficulties and guide him.




Amel soname contact

If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

of Light Meditat

6 comments:

raisanio said...

ISLAM-O-ALKUM,
MOHTARAM JANAB , MUJY ELAM AMALIAT {AMIL BANANY}
KA BAHAD SHOQ, OR KHAWISH HAI, MA GUZISHTA 8 SAAL SAY KOSHISH KAR RAHA HOO MAGAR KOI KAMAL USTAN NAHI MILA .MANY KAHI CHILA KASHI KI MUKHTALIF WAZIF KIYA . MAGAR KOI KHATAR KHAWA NATIAZ HASIL NAHI KAR SAKA. 5 WAQAT KA NAMAZI HOO OUR PAKKA TOHID WALA HOO. APP JANAB SAY GUZARAISH HAI IS SILSILLY MAIN MARY KOI REHNUMAI KEGEYA. TAKA MAIN KOCH SEEK SAKOO OUR LOGO KAY KAM ASAKO,
WASALM.
KHAIR ANDESH
ABDUL SALAM
CELL-0300-9389415
EMAIL. saloo70rai@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

mujay sahi ustadki zarurat hi our jinn our moukil ku hasil karna cahata hwn koi muja madat karo qwm ki madat karnacahata hwn aslam walikum akrampasha7620@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i have 1 jin & i know how to handle it

afsha said...

Hello sir,I am a muslim girl and I am in a problem..nobody could help me except God...I even cannot share my problem with anybody...sir, I need a jinn to get rid out of that problem..please tell me the steps to get a pakh jinn without any kind of harm...sir please tell me..

Anonymous said...

HI good morning, the reason I want to contact a jinn is so he helps me and makes me company, I don't pretend to hurt people since I wouldn't really ‎waste my time like that with the jinn. Also it is not love problems or money problems that I need help with, although maybe someday I would want help for money from the jinn. But out of all those reasons the First reason I want to contact a jinn is because I'd like to gain more knowledge that we can't get in school/ Internet or from someone... I am also able to communicate with them, and feel them since I've done it before but it's a bit different... I also know that lot of people will say it's bad, and I know what consequences I might get if I do stuff wrong or so on. But I know I can do it I just need someone to guide me . I hope that will be you.. Have a nice day and I I will be waiting for your response

Anonymous said...

Hi .

Assalamu alaikum I m Asiya . I m really very much interested in controlling a jinn what we say it as jinn kabu me karna.
I need ustaad for that please help me, my intentions are not wrong they are pure and true .
Kindly help me please

If u r helping me or u can send me your no. I'll call u surely
Thanks and regards .
May Allah's blessings be upon u

Popular Posts