Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site


Monday, January 16, 2012

In this world are there Muslim jinns?

As salamu allaiqum
There are many Muslim jinns who obey Allah talah and it’s mentioned in quran
Allah talah says in quran
56 I have only created Jinns and men that they may serve me.
Surah adh dhariyat verse no 56
I already mentioned in my above post jinns lives in groups and majority of there are Satan .in other way there are non believer. But Jinns also become Muslims, as they are in the time of the rasool pak salal laho allai wasalam when a group of them and they amazed by Quran recitation Allah talah orders the rasool Allah salal laho allai wasalam to tell the people of this event:
Allah talah says in quran
1 Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an). They said, 'We have really heard a wonderful Recital!
2 'It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: we shall not join (in worship) any (gods) with our Lord.
Surah jinn verse no 1,2
I heard by mufti he says the majority of jinn are Satan. Jinnat have many religion , some of jinn are sikh , some jinn are christian , some jinn belong to hindu religion , and some jinn are belong to muslim religion but the majority of jinn are satan and they do black magic to people .
here are some real jinn videos






Amel soname contact

If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

of Light Meditat

No comments:

Popular Posts